Tax Credit Apartment Leasing Specialist
Riverside, CA 92503 US
InterSolutions is a dynamic, innovative, and growing Multifamily staffing agency that prides itself on providing the property management industry with top-notch talent. We are currently seeking apartment Leasing professionals with Affordable Housing experience to fill roles in Riverside, CA area! If you have leasing experience, are service-oriented and resourceful we encourage you to apply!
InterSolutions makes it easy to start your next opportunity. From interview to hire, we have a great team that will help you through the entire process and it’s so easy it can be done online. Our associates also receive paid industry training, career coaching, and permanent placement opportunities! What are you waiting for? Apply today!
As a Leasing Consultant, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs and preferences and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents by creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Tax Credit experience
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required