Recruitment Marketing Coordinator
3 Executive Campus, STE 570 , Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 US
InterSolutions is seeking a creative, detail-oriented Marketing Professional to join our fast-growing team! The Recruitment Marketing Coordinator will assist in executing the overall recruitment strategy for the company including social engagement, advertising management, and reputation management to brand InterSolutions as a leader in multifamily staffing.
As part of the InterSolutions team, you will receive full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and incentive opportunities. This position is remote, and could also be hybrid out of our spacious Cherry Hill, NJ office. If you meet the below requirements, apply today!
Essential Job Functions for Recruitment Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist in the creation and implementation of the annual recruiting strategy.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the InterSolutions job board.
- Work with external vendors on advertising strategy.
- Assist with candidate ATS and data management.
- Support local recruitment efforts including the creation of posters & fliers, promotion of career fairs, and communication of our employee referral programs.
- Assist with content and implement promotions on social media such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Assist with the design and execution of e-mail campaigns.
- Monitor online reviews and manage company reputation.
- Track, measure, and report on campaign results.
- Showcase the company’s story, values, and culture.
- Stay informed on marketing and recruitment and industry trends.
- Carry out all assigned duties and responsibilities, including additional tasks as needed to help achieve the overall goals of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or social media role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, creativity, and the ability to multitask are essential.
- Assertive, outgoing, hard-working, resourceful, as well as an independent thinker.
- Team player who is a creative and proactive problem solver.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have a web-related background.