Make Ready Maintenance Technician
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
InterSolutions is looking for professional and dedicated individuals to fill apartment Maintenance Technician positions in Aliso Viejo, CA. If you are self-motivated and reliable, this is the opportunity for you!
We interview, hire, and train VIRTUALLY and offer all of our associates SAME DAY PAY!
From state-of-the-art technology to industry-leading training, you’ll have access to unmatched resources to build your career in property management. We provide referral bonuses and permanent placement opportunities.
Apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager. Responsibilities include:
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Follow applicable building, county and safety codes/standards
- Resolve electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Vinyl and ceramic floor covering
- Wall molding
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation of Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Clean and inspect boiler and storage rooms
- Rodent control
- Stair treads and cove basing
- Gutters, down spouts and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damages
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- Minor Painting
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates. InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.