Maintenance Technician for an Apartment Community
Minneapolis, MN 55409 US
Looking for your next role? InterSolutions has multiple openings for skilled Apartment Maintenance Technicians! If you are a motivated and reliable worker looking for full or part-time work, you should apply!
We offer all of our associates referral bonuses, career coaching, and permanent placement opportunities! Find work fast–apply today!
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease to new prospects
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. This includes servicing:
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience is a plus
- HVAC Certification is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally