Maintenance Technician for an Apartment Community
Lakewood, CO 80123 US
InterSolutions is looking for dependable candidates with well-rounded handyman skills to take on apartment maintenance positions! We have great opportunities for individuals looking to gain more experience in the property management industry.
Our associates can receive industry training, permanent placement opportunities, and referral bonuses! You can even apply, interview, and get hired all online. We want to help you find work quickly and in a community that’s right for you. Get started today!
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease to new prospects
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. This includes servicing:
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience is a plus
- HVAC Certification is a plus
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
InterSolutions makes various healthcare options available to employees which meet the requirements of “minimum essential coverage” that is “affordable” and provides “minimum value” as defined under the Affordable Care Act.