Human Resources Employment Specialist
Omaha, NE 68114 US
InterSolutions is seeking an HR Employment Specialist in Omaha, NE. This position is temp-to-perm with one of our top clients and will report to the Director of Human Resources.
Uphold the Company Vision and Values
• Consistently follow all company guidelines and policies
• Maintain personnel files; create new hire files and add documents to existing employment files.
• Act as the first point of contact for leadership with general questions as they relate to recruitment, ATS, onboarding, job descriptions, orientation, etc.
• Accurately maintain the integrity of the hiring process and HR data to ensure accurate reporting and audit excellence.
• Manage the ATS system to ensure job postings are posted timely, correctly and the careers website accurately reflects company openings.
• Manage the hiring process from posting to hire; ensure managers use the appropriate interview guides and return them to HR for record keeping; ensure candidates have a positive hiring experience.
• Handle employment authorizations and assist with unemployment claims.
• Assist with Paycom inquiries from staff with regard to hiring process.
• Present weekly staffing updates to Directors and Regionals via Teams.
• Ensure employment laws are followed with regard to hiring from multiple and diverse populations to meet EEOC and other state and federal compliance regulations.
• Assist the HR department with staff celebrations.
• Manage employment advertisements
• Manage the administrative functions of human resources including, but not limited to, unemployment claims, verifications of employment, filing and copying.
• Continually look for ways to improve processes and procedures
• Maintain regular and predictable attendance
• All other duties as assigned"
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business, or Related Field
- 2 Years of Related Experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.