HVAC-Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
Chevy Chase, DC 20015 US
InterSolutions is currently hiring Apartment HVAC Technicians to service properties! This is a great opportunity for individuals with maintenance experience looking for full time opportunities.
InterSolutions offers associates permanent placement opportunities, career coaching and referral bonuses! We make it easy for you to apply so we can find you work quickly.
Get started online today!
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that
- meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community.
- HVAC / EPA experience is required, certification is a plus
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally