Experienced Bilingual Apartment Leasing Consultant
Thornton, CO 80221 US
Are you a property management professional looking to progress your career? We have multiple openings for Experienced Apartment Leasing Agents! Our positions provide invaluable experience, career coaching and a chance to make multifamily industry connections that will help you excel. If you are a team-minded, spirited, and adaptable candidate we encourage you to apply!
All InterSolutions’ associates are all offered an online hiring and interview process and paid training. If you refer a friend, you also qualify for a referral bonus! Join InterSolutions and make use of all the benefits we have to offer to launch your career today.
As a Leasing Professional, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs, preferences, and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charges associated with resident move-ins
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents with creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software is a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required
InterSolutions makes various healthcare options available to employees which meet the requirements of “minimum essential coverage” that is “affordable” and provides “minimum value” as defined under the Affordable Care Act.