Experienced Apartment Leasing Specialist
Baldwin Hills, CA 90008 US
Are you a property management professional looking to progress your career? We have multiple openings for Experienced Apartment Leasing Agents! Our positions provide invaluable experience, career coaching and a chance to make multifamily industry connections that will help you excel. If you are a team-minded, spirited, and adaptable candidate we encourage you to apply!
All InterSolutions’ associates are all offered an online hiring and interview process and paid training. If you refer a friend, you also qualify for a referral bonus! Join InterSolutions and make use of all the benefits we have to offer to launch your career today.
As a Leasing Professional, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs, preferences, and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent and any other charges associated with resident move-ins
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents with creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required