Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
Atlanta, GA 30312 US
Advance your property management career today! Do you have apartment or residential maintenance experience and excellent leadership skills? InterSolutions has immediate openings for Maintenance Techs and Lead Technicians with top Property Management Companies. We are looking for candidates who are motivated, organized, and reliable.
InterSolutions offers permanent placement opportunities, career coaching, industry-leading training, and referral bonuses! We want to get you placed in a great community quickly which is why our hiring process is simple and can be completed online. Don’t put your future career on hold–apply today!
The apartment Maintenance Lead is responsible for overseeing the maintenance staff and directing the completion of all service requests. This position reports to the property manager.
- Assign and assist in completing apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease to new prospects
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. This includes servicing:
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience required
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- HVAC Certification is a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally