Bilingual Assistant Property Manager
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301 US
InterSolutions is a dynamic, innovative, and growing Multifamily staffing agency that prides itself on providing the property management industry with top-notch talent. We are currently seeking an experienced professional for an Assistant Property Manager opportunity with one of our top clients! If you have management experience, are goal-oriented and a motivated team player this could be your next role.
Joining InterSolutions offers you multiple opportunities to advance you career in Residential Property Management. We have industry connections across the country, career coaching and we offer permanent placement opportunities. Apply today!
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Property Manager with day-to-day operations of the apartment community
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and assist in resolving issues
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of property competition, and other market conditions affecting leasing and operations
- Monitor all tenant accounts and follow up on delinquent accounts
- Assist with leasing and marketing the community
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software is a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required