Bilingual Apartment Maintenance Handyman
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 US
Put your skills to good use! InterSolutions is seeking a Bilingual Apartment Maintenance Technicians for opportunities with top Property Management Companies. We are looking for candidates fluent in English and Spanish with strong work ethic, handyman skills, and a positive attitude. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Join InterSolutions and gain access to paid industry training, permanent placement opportunities and referral bonuses! The hiring process is quick, easy, and can be completed online. Get started today!
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease to new prospects
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve electrical, plumbing, and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. This includes servicing:
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches, and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation and minor repairs of appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers, and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities, and disposals
- Minor carpentry repairs
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Minor painting and drywall repair
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Must be fluent in English and Language
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- HVAC Certification is a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally