Bilingual Apartment Leasing Consultant
Reston, VA 20191 US
Take on a new career in the Multifamily industry that’s rapidly expanding. We have apartment leasing opportunities for driven individuals with an outgoing personality and a go-getter attitude! We are searching for candidates that are bilingual in English and Spanish. Don’t miss the chance to have a gratifying career you can grow in.
All InterSolutions’ associates are offered an online hiring and interview process, paid training, career coaching, and permanent placement opportunities! If you refer a friend, you also qualify for a referral bonus! Join InterSolutions and make use of all the benefits we have to offer to launch your career in Residential Property Management today.
As a Leasing Professional, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs, preferences, and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charge associated with residents moves
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents with creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software is a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required