Assistant Apartment Community Manager
Raleigh, NC 27617 US
InterSolutions is a dynamic, innovative, and growing Multifamily staffing agency that prides itself on providing the property management industry with top-notch talent. We are currently seeking an experienced professional for an Assistant Property Manager opportunity with one of our top clients! If you have management experience, are goal-oriented and a motivated team player this could be your next role.
Joining InterSolutions offers you multiple opportunities to advance you career in Residential Property Management. We have industry connections across the country, career coaching and we offer permanent placement opportunities. Apply today!
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Property Manager with day-to-day operations of the apartment community
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and assist in resolving issues
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of property competition, and other market conditions affecting leasing and operations
- Monitor all tenant accounts and follow up on delinquent accounts
- Assist with leasing and marketing the community
- 1-3 years of experience as an Assistant Community Manager or Leasing Consultant preferred
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent follow up and follow through skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required