Apartment Maintenance Technician
Dallas, TX Addison, TX 75001
InterSolutions has incredible Make Ready Technician opportunities at top apartment communities in Addison, TX and the surrounding area!
Our hiring process is VIRTUAL, and our goal is to get good people to communities that need them fast. The best part? We offer our associates SAME DAY PAY! Our hiring process is completely virtual and we provide referral bonuses and permanent placement opportunities.
Se habla Espa ol. Nosotros pagamos el mismo dia.
Apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Follow applicable building, county and safety codes/standards
- Resolve electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community. Including:
- Vinyl and ceramic floor covering
- Wall molding
- Window screens and blinds
- Interior and exterior doors
- Electrical circuits, receptacles, breakers, switches and fuses
- Light fixtures
- Installation of Appliances such as stoves, refrigerators, washers and dryers
- Toilets, sinks, vanities and disposals
- Clean and inspect boiler and storage rooms
- Rodent control
- Stair treads and cove basing
- Gutters, down spouts and connecting hoses
- Minor drywall damages
- Removing bulk trash (including appliances)
- Clearing drains and sewer lines up to 4'
- Minor Painting
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- HVAC Certification a plus
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds and climb ladders
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work day, weekend, and evening hours as required
If you would like to join the InterSolutions team, apply today for immediate consideration!
InterSolutions is a national staffing company providing the Apartment Industry with temporary, temp-to-perm, payrolling, contract, and direct hire services for over twenty years. We are dedicated to the success of our clients and associates. InterSolutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.