Apartment Leasing Consultant
Ladson, SC 29456 US
Is it time for a career change? Do you have experience in retail, sales, or other customer service positions? We are seeking enthusiastic and driven individuals to fill apartment leasing roles! If you are a fast learner and passionate about working with people, we’re looking for you!
All InterSolutions’ associates are offered an online hiring and interview process, paid training, career coaching, and permanent placement opportunities! If you refer a friend, you also qualify for a referral bonus! Join InterSolutions and make use of all the benefits we have to offer to launch your career in Multifamily today.
As a Leasing Professional, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs, preferences, and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charges associated with resident move-ins
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents with creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required