Apartment Leasing Agent
Charlotte, NC 28216 US
InterSolutions is on the hunt for outgoing and self-motivated workers who have a knack for customer service. If that sounds like you, we have apartment leasing positions available! You’ll be placed in an inviting community and given the opportunity to grow your career in a booming multifamily industry!
Don’t have much of a property management background, no worries we can help you get there! We offer all our associates top of the line industry training and career coaching. We can help you get started in a career that will put you on the right track. Did we also mention we offer referral bonuses and permanent placement opportunities? Get the experience you’re looking for–apply today!
As a Leasing Professional, you are responsible for providing current and prospective residents with the best possible customer service to retain residents and lease apartments. This position reports to the property manager.
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining housing needs, preferences, and close leads
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing paperwork (i.e. lease move-in packets, applications, lease agreements, and employment and credit checks)
- Collect security deposits, rent, and any other charges associated with resident move-ins
- Communicate all lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Follow up with all leads and prospects that did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding last-minute touches when appropriate
- Seek out new residents with creative marketing techniques
- Manage the lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails, and site visits
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in real estate, retail, sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service roles with the ability to engage with different personalities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and exposure to social media
- Knowledge of leasing software a plus including Yardi, Blue Moon, Onesite, MRI, etc.
- Ability to work weekends as required