Apartment HVAC Maintenance Technician
Berlin, NJ 08009 US
Looking to advance your career in the property management industry? We have Apartment HVAC Maintenance Technician roles available. If you have HVAC experience, a good work ethic, and are a dependable worker, we are looking for you.
InterSolutions offers all associates industry training, permanent placement opportunities, and referral bonuses! From interview to hire, the entire hiring process can be completed online. Don’t pass up on a great opportunity–apply today!
The apartment maintenance staff is responsible for completing all service requests at the direction of the maintenance supervisor or property manager.
- Complete apartment service tickets and log all assigned work orders accurately and in a timely fashion
- Manage vacant apartments by preparing them through the turnover process so apartments are ready to lease for new residents to move in
- Keep the grounds free of debris and trash
- Provide excellent customer service to residents
- Resolve repairs, installations, service, and replacements in a responsible and professional manner that meets industry standards as needed by the apartment community.
- HVAC / EPA experience is required, certification is a plus
- General knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service
- Apartment maintenance experience a plus
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and climb ladders
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally