Accounts Receivable Manager
3 Executive Campus, STE 570 , Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 US
Are you looking for a growing company with strong core values and great flexibility? InterSolutions, a property management staffing company, is seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable Manager to lead our billing team in supporting our company’s growth.
This role can be performed remotely or in a hybrid capacity from our spacious corporate office located in Cherry Hill, NJ. InterSolutions believes in strong rewards and recognition including competitive salaries, bonuses, awards, and company events! The company also offers full benefits including medical, vision, dental, and disability insurance.
- Oversee the collection of payments from clients and ensure they are made on time.
- Manage the staff as part of the accounts receivable department of the company.
- Set regular weekly and monthly deadlines to process the payment and accounts.
- Prepare reports of regular intervals (monthly, quarterly and annual) making forecasts on payment flow.
- Oversee the processing and organizing of bills, records, and invoices ensuring quality maintenance at every step.
- Negotiate and settle non-payment disputes with clients efficiently.
- Train team to collect delinquent payments.
- Keep in touch with the industry’s best practices and implement changes
- Ensure the accounting team is working in the best capacity.
- Keep track of all payment transactions to be upheld by the company’s clients.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or a related field preferred
- Five or more years of accounting experience preferred
- Experience with leadership roles and display problem-solving capabilities.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office) with prior experience working with accounting software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with employees, management and customers.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.